Forum

RT-311 and Delta CEP A Bridge  

RSS

KlausK
26/06/2019 10:57 am  

Hi, I am looking for more information about the bridge connection between the RT-311 and Delta CEP A.

In the manual of the Delta CEP A it says I should read about that in the description of the version 2.0 firmware update of the RT-311 - which I have not been able to find anywhere. The ZIP archive of the firmware has no textfile in it.

By the way: how do I know which firmware is installed on any Module at all? Did I miss a description of that in the manuals somewhere?

Thanks for any pointers.

CHeers, Klaus

KlausK
26/06/2019 11:10 am  

...continued:

Also I wonder how the module behaves once bridged to the Delta CEP A?

Can I still use the Swarm OSCs on both separately or is the RT-311 now tied to the controls of the Delta?
If the latter, would it be possible to enable or disable the bridge via a firmware update push button combination so you would not be force to take out the module to connect-disconnect?

Joerg, this bridge thingie (together with some useful applications for the DATA output on the RT-1701) might be something for a demo video (hint-hint ;))

By the way how do I know which firmware is installed on any of the modules or the Delta? Did I miss that in the manuals somehow?

Thanks again. CHeers, Klaus

ReplyQuote
KlausK
01/07/2019 1:39 pm  

...and nothing ever happens...nothing happens at all...the needle returns to the start of the song...

bump.

ReplyQuote
Jorg Schaaf
Member Admin
01/07/2019 3:06 pm  

Hi Klaus,

sorry for the silence. Attached you'll find the version that supports the Delta CEP A. The pitch of the Swarm Oscillator follows the pitch of the MIDI port of the Delta, when this firmware is installed and the ribbon cable is connected between both modules. When the Delta is set to paraphonic mode, the Swarm Oscillator with play polyphonically as well. That's all. 😉

ReplyQuote
KlausK
02/07/2019 9:16 pm  

Hi, Joerg.

Thank you for the file. In the "Eurorack" download section there still is this version of the firmware: "SwarmVCO1_2.zip".

I'm going to try that asap, hopefully. Never did a firmware update with a wave file before. And I need that 10-10 connection cable...

CHeers, Klaus

ReplyQuote
steffan
05/08/2019 9:57 am  

Howdy, I am searching for more data about the scaffold association between the RT-311 and Delta CEP A.

In the manual of the Delta CEP An, it says I should find out about that in the depiction of the form 2.0 firmware update of the RT-311 - which I have not had the option to discover anyplace. The ZIP chronicle of the firmware has no textfile in it.

Your blog always good and better to get useful knowledge for us, really such a wonderful blog keep it up, give us important information always, I would like to tell to all students about make assignment quickly by an expert from Assignment Help Online

This post was modified 2 months ago by steffan

ReplyQuote